It takes hands to build a house but only hearts can build a home! Unknown

Monday, November 1, 2010

L- Birthday August

It was my baby's b-day back in August and I haven't had a chance to post her party pictures. This year we rented the pool, it was great the kids just swam the whole time. L- had such a great time swimming with all her friends. She is 6 yrs old now and STILL she makes sure everyone knows it. I tell her she is still my baby! I feel lucky to have such a sweet child. Her dad was gone this year so we celebrated a few times,the best one when he came home of course. I don't think she minded! She got alot of great gifts, her favorite was her new princess bike she loves to ride all over the neighborhood.


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment