It takes hands to build a house but only hearts can build a home! Unknown

Sunday, May 10, 2009

MOTHERS DAY!!







Mothers Day was great! It's a wonderful way to let others serve you and let them serve.First K- took me out on Saturday night to a movie, then before dinner he said that there was somewhere we had to go. He took me to the mall(Kay's Jewelry) and surprised me with some diamond earrings, "I know I couldn't believe it either." He said they were for Mothers Day and our Anniversary(10yr) which was last month. They are the seven diamonds in a curvey line they mean "The Journey of life with your companion" it just meant so much more with that meaning. K- will only do something like this every so often, so it is always a awesome surprise and I love it!!
K-, B- and L- made me breakfast in bed, which was really relaxing. Then it was off to church where all the talks were on Mothers, I then thought of my own mother and how much she has taught me over the years and because I have listened to her I have been truely blessed!



Back at home K- made dinner and cleaned the kitchen twice with no complaint. Then B- rubbed my feet and back. Now that was the high light of my day! I love my children, because of them I have the opportunity to grow as a mother. I truely love being a mom, even though it is really hard at times, I would never trade it!!






These are some pictures from this day... we tryed to get a family one but K- could not figure out the timer on the camera, so we just took turns with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment