It takes hands to build a house but only hearts can build a home! Unknown

Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanksgiving at The Steinkes

For the last 3 or 4 years we have been going up to my sisters house for Thanksgiving. It's not to far to drive only about 5 or 6 hours but it's close to New York so we can't avoid traffic. We get stuck in it every year, but once we get there we have a great time. My sisters husbands family comes and cooks and celebrates with us. Her husbands mom is a great cook and does alot of the work. We are very grateful to her. We go shopping, help my sisters boys deliver their Christmas Weaths, play games, go to the movies. This time we went and saw "New Moon"." Just being together is what it is all about. I wish all are family lived closer together. I think L- had too much Turkey.
Sharing the love and a chair.


Cousins watching a movie together.


Nice picture.




K- is soo full he can barely raise his hand.



I'm so full I can't move.





Enjoying our thankgiving dinner.








Eating and talking.





What a handsome boy!






























At one time we were all at the table together.












The big feast!!









No comments:

Post a Comment